Family Owned, Family Operated.
Ever since we opened our gates we have approached life (and death) differently. While some just see the end of a loved one’s life as a time for grief and mourning, we prefer to think of it as a time for reflection, appreciation and even celebration. This is evident in everything we do, from the way we conduct our services to the amenities we choose to offer. We are not a burial ground. We are a close knit community dedicated to honoring, sharing and preserving the amazing and inspirational stories that are life.
A long-standing family tradition of excellence marks the difference at Arsulowicz Brothers Mortuaries.
We've learned a lot over many years. Like how to present options without overwhelming. And how to meet the needs of many caring parties. People come to us in difficult times, and we respond kindness, calmness and expertise. Our goal is to create a beautiful occasion and make you feel welcome, always. We spend our days planning with families. We stay up to date with industry developments. And we make hard times a little easier.
Learn the legacy.
Arsulowicz Brothers was established years ago, and serving families has always been our focus. We take pride in being able to guide people through some of their most difficult days. We take pride in maintaining a setting that allows people to find solace. Celebrating life is our mission. That’s never changed. And with pride, it never will.
Arsulowicz Brothers Mortuary was started in 1938 by John Arsulowicz Sr., serving the Grand Rapids area. In 1944 Stanley Arsulowicz Sr. and Walter Arsulowicz joined the firm after serving World War II. Walter passed away unexpectedly in the year 1957. John and Stanley kept the business thriving and in 1964 purchased Bala Funeral Home and changed the name to the Arsulowicz Brothers East Chapel, which is located at 937 Michigan St. NE. In the years to follow the number of families served continued to grow. In 1971 Stanley Arsulowicz Jr. was a welcomed addition to the firm. Stephen Arsulowicz became a member in 1984, just in time to see the building of a whole new facility at the 937 Michigan St. location. The official opening took place in April of 1986. In 1988 John Arsulowicz Sr. decided to completely retire. Stanley Sr. decided to slow his pace in 1995. The business continues to grow and is privileged to serve over 400 families on an annual basis. The Arsulowicz family expanded in the year 2000 in to the Greater Grand Rapids/ Walker area. The newest location at 3525 Remembrance rd NW has been welcomed by the community and strives to serve each family as if they were serving their own family.
Who We Are
Meet our staff. Members of the local community make everything that happens possible.
Together, we make this place amazing.
Stanley A. Arsulowicz
Licensed Funeral Director
Stephen G. Arsulowicz
Licensed Funeral Director - President
Jacob S. Arsulowicz
Licensed Funeral Director - Vice President
Lucas G. Arsulowicz
Licensed Funeral Director - Treasurer
Cynthia Rosloniec Lampani
Family clerical assistance
Matthew S Rettig
George Robert Delaforce
Explore Our Locations
See where we are and find the place that best meet your needs.